Two more days before September ends and not a whole lot has happened but I did get my hair cut…..which makes this the second time this year? I finally got rid of the bleached ends that I’ve had for a good few years and I don’t miss it at all because my hair does look a lot healthier, imho. I’m also a brunette for the first time in my life and I’m actually liking it. I did hope for a lighter shade of brown but I don’t think my hair would be able to stand it anyway.
To be honest, for the first few days after my haircut, I actually hated it so much I wanted to cry. My hair’s naturally kinda frizzy in addition to the waves that I have and the combination is just……nothing I’d wished upon anyone. And I really felt like the way my hair was layered this time really emphasised that so it was just horrible all around. But a crazy simple and useful tip I found (after much Googling) that makes my hair just a little more manageable is:
- After washing my hair, I squeeze the water out as much as I can
- Then use the towel to blot and gently soak up the excess water
- Wrap my hair with the towel for a few minutes
- Then I’ll use my fingers to kinda smoothen my hair as much as I can
- Finally, I spray an anti-frizz mist all over (here‘s what I use and I love it so much!)
***DON’T rub the towel all over your hair because it’ll just create more friction and for me, it makes my hair puff up like a cloud >.< I don’t know if this is even news to anyone or if it’s hair care techniques that people already know but I’ve been following this for about a week now and I do think my hair looks sliiiightly better than usual, so it might work for you too.
LMAO I mean, it’s not just me, right? There is a visible difference? I do think my waves get emphasised more in a good way now rather than working against me and just making my hair look huge and messy and gross when combined with its natural frizziness. And okay, my hair doesn’t miraculously look gorgeous or anything but I’ll keep up with this and hopefully it can be a long term solution to keep the frizz somewhat at bay in this humidity.
A few other updates:
- It’s finally recess week!!!!! I’ve got assignments to get done for all four of my mods, but still!!!! One whole week with no school! /rolls around in happiness/
- I’m still in the midst of settling exchange matters because I suck and I keep procrastinating but I swear I’ll get it done in the first half of this coming week.
- Master’s Sun is ending but Episodes 14 and 15 were really good and I’ll miss the show a lot… (and I’ll continue to pray furiously that one day I’ll wake up to the good news that Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub have admitted that they’re dating because the chemistry onscreen and offscreen – I really can’t with these two!!!)
- BUT it also means Heirs is finally coming! With the crap ton of pre-release promo materials, I’m just hoping that it lives up to at least a fraction of all that hype and that it’s not just Boys Over Flowers 2.0 because no matter how pretty the cast is (and they are reeeeeaaaaallly pretty), I’ll still end up losing interest if it turns out to be a trainwreck. I’m hoping to be proven wrong, because there has to be a reason why so many of them signed on to be in it right?
- Block B is coming back and everything is good and amazing and awesome and wonderful~
- In less than a month, I’ll be seeing VIXX live!!!!!!! I’ll write about it more next time or closer to the date, probably.
- Finally, here’s a behind-the-scenes cum MV of some cute boys (who are…..admittedly better actors than they are singers but they are multi-talented oKAY)
But come on, the song is catchy. And they’re absolutely adorable too, I refuse to be convinced otherwise. I MEAN, just look at them making cute faces at the camera at the end and their maknae is a 188cm tall giant isn’t that cUTE TOO THEY ALL ARE LIKE OMG WHY ASFJKHDASD HEY YOU COME ON FOLLOW MEEEEE